I-Doser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Custom Search
Adds

for the sceptics: Masochist

2 posters

Go down

for the sceptics: Masochist Empty for the sceptics: Masochist

Post  Xelbo Sun May 16, 2010 2:12 pm

are you sceptical towards idoser? don't wanna believe, you infidel?! just kiddin, of course Razz, but this is THE dose that changed my view on idoser. i was very sceptical about idoser at first, but after listening to this i was absolutely convinced. if you don't want to read this cause you think it's bollocks, JUST LISTEN THE DOSE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

the effects of masochist are:
- firstly, relaxation
- secondly, some, uhm, sexual arousal
- and finally, stingin' pain!

now i'm not a masochist myself, let me make that clear with you first, this dose was (not so kindly) selected by the admin of this forum, so that i wouldn't know the dose. that way we would not expect any specific effects, so our reviews would be more truthful. the jerk chose one of the worst, naturally...

but let's just say: yeah, it worked!
i got slightly aroused, that really surprised me, cause i totally didn't expect that. i read about masochist before i did it, so i knew which dose it was when i suddenly felt stings in my face and arms. it's not terrible, but it did sting quite a lot, especially in my face.

so try it if you wanna be convinced!
Xelbo
Xelbo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

for the sceptics: Masochist Empty Re: for the sceptics: Masochist

Post  Admin Mon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Your welcome Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin