I-Doser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Custom Search
Adds

Gates of Hades

Go down

Gates of Hades Empty Gates of Hades

Post  Xelbo Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 pm

there's a lot of commotion on the internet about this one, especially on youtube. i've seen people shaking, screaming and claiming to be in pain. well, nothing horrible like that happened to me the first time i tried it, but it's definitely one of the heaviest (worst?) doses around.

the dose is downright scary when you're listening to it, and i actually had to focus to keep my hartrate and breathing in check on the times the dose 'accelerated'. listen to it and you'll probably get what i'm saying. after a while i got used to it and getting through the pitch changes was easier. no crazy visions spun through my head, apart from the usual voices and weird sounds i tend to hear in the background of every dose Suspect. i even got the idea there was someone screaming in the background. the screaming was actually pretty fucking awful! but no visions or dreams, as said.

however, the physical effects of the dose stayed with me for the whole day. being nervous would be a big understatement. i would describe my state as very twitchy. i was constantly frightened by quick motions, the cold sweat on my hands didn't wear off till the next day. pretty much the symptoms you'd expect from someone who's been scared shitless for half an hour.

anyone else got sum' on this one? Twisted Evil
Xelbo
Xelbo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum